What is the Cervical DNA Dtex® Test and how can it help your lab?
The Cervical DNA Dtex® Test is:
- A proprietary genomics test that can identify DNA Damage to cervical cells caused by HPV
- Protected by 7 Issued U.S. Patents
- Provides valuable genomics-based clinical insights to your clients which can have significant implications for patient care
- Helps differentiate your Women’s Health offering
- Creates economic upside opportunities for your lab
For details on how the Cervical DNA Dtex® test can best help your lab please contact our sales support department.