Implications for Patient Management
The Cervical DNA Dtex® Test
- May benefit those patients, testing positive for HR-HPV or presenting with a mild cytological abnormality such as ASCUS or LSIL.
- Provides genomic insights as to whether an HPV infection has transformed healthy cervical cells into pre-cancerous or cancerous cells.
- Complements the PAP, HPV and Genotype testing.
- Performed directly from the PAP Test sample previously collected (ThinPrep® or SurePath™).
- Results should be used in conjunction with other medical tests and clinical judgement as an aid in patient care within the context of established medical guidelines.
- Protected by 7 Issued U.S. Patents.